Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rave

I found a new scrapbooking tool that I LOVE!!!!!!! It's a Xyron Creat-A- Sticker. I have the 1.5 inch, but it comes in many sizes. I got the small to try out. I LOVE IT!! Can I say this enough? So far I have used it for lettering and it's worth every penny. You just put the letters in one end and pull the tape and then tear it off. Rub it a little and peel. Now your letters have a sticky stuff on the back side. No more gluing small letters and making a mess. This message has been brought to you by the happy scrapbooker foundation.

I just thought I would pass it on to those of you who would benefit from the information. (Around here the small one is about $10 and refills are about $7, a little pricey, but i'll make room in my budget.) I found out about it at a workshop I did at Archiver's (a scrapbooking store that just opened here about a year ago or so) and one lady I talked to there said that her friend who was a 3rd grade teacher had the 4 inch one and loved it and used it for everything. It saved her tons of time. She could literally slap things together in minutes. There is a permanent and a repositionable cartridge. Rave done. You can go back to your lives now.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Thanks for the plug...I'll have to go get one