Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'll play along- Memories

I left a memory on someone else's page so I guess that means I need to post this on mine. Feel free to participate if you wish.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

3 comments:

Hamlie said...

There are too many memories to list them all but the monthly furniture rearranging was always pretty fun especially if we were wearing our blanket capes and using our wooden spoon microphones :)

Jeni said...

Way too many to narrow down...you were my college roommate...there were only brief spats when we weren't roommates. I think this description I have of you sums up most memories..."Jenny, she's the girl in the camo pants knitting the frilliest doll clothes you've ever seen, listening to Metalica with the best apple pie you've ever tasted baking in the oven." Man college was fun. Another great one...Hot chocolate with Coffe Mate flavored creamers at 3 in the morning after we've both just gotten off work.

Jeni said...

love the new blog look