Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chunky Monkey



I have two nuggets and we hear more about one than the other. Mostly I think because Lena is doing more than just lying there at this point. Well, I love my Tage and he isn't a little boy anymore. At his 4 month appointment, he was only 7 inches shorter than Lena and 10 lbs. lighter. He's my chunky monkey. He is such a happy baby. He flirts with everyone. We were shopping with my sisters the other day and all the sales ladies were all over him. I don't think anyone got any help until we left. He has the most wonderful smile and the chubbiest cheeks that make you just want to chew on them. He goes to bed on time and without a fuss. He eats well (really well). He's not into green beans yet, but loves cream of wheat (and being the bad mom that I am he loves it with butter, milk and sugar). My mom's favorite thing about him is that he is so solid that he almost doesn't bend in half. He is 4 and half months right now and he is almost out of his size 6m clothing. He's my big boy. I just love him.

(ps. sorry about the semi scary picture, but when you are the photographer and the photographee, it gets interesting.)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Tage is so precious. I want to reach through the computer and squeeze his cheeks. He looks a lot like Brett at this age. We used to call Brett our pilsbury dough boy. Both of the kids are so happy and content. What a great Mom you are!

Brooke said...

He is so cute and chubby! I love chubby babies! Hope you guys are enjoying Georgia. You're so far away :(.