Lena just started preschool for the very first time. She absolutely loves it. Her best friend in the whole world (Shelby) is in her class and that makes the whole thing even better. I just realized though that I never took pictures. I'm trying to decide if that makes me a bad mom. Maybe I'll take a few on Tuesday with her in her backpack and then just tell her later they were from her first days or something. I don't know.
Tage is doing great too. He just loves cars, but pretty much only Cars cars. He also wants to play with all of Lena's friends and everyone is at the age they find him a tagalong and don't want him to play too. At first he was upset when Lena would leave him at home with me when she would go to her friends' house, but now he likes to play by himself and find stuff he likes to do.
Lena has a gang and there are days where they just rove around the neighborhood messing up everyone's house. It's kinda cute. Except for the mess part.
Random Sidenote: I have decided that I love my Kindle, but it makes me read weird stuff.
1 comment:
So did you take a picture a few days later? That's what I would have done. I don't think it counts until Kindergarten...so you can get her next year. Also, Matthew LOVES Cars cars too. We have a big tub of Sean's old cars mixed with Matthew's cars and he will sort out all the Cars cars and just play with those.
Post a Comment