Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm still alive, I swear.

Hi. I know it's been forever. I apologize for my laziness. I will not bombard you with pics and stuff. This is just to say hi and that we are still here. I will get around to doing more stuff, soon. Maybe. Have you missed out on much? Maybe. Let's see... birthdays, mini-golf, swimming, weddings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, baseball games, and general just being cute. Sorry for slacking.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to have you back. Someday I'll get back around to posting too! :) Hope things are going great for you!

Brooke said...

Jen! You need to blog more. I'm back on blogger and I want to read your blog to stay in touch better!! Also, Sean and I had so much fun with you guys last weekend. We need to get together more often!

Jeni said...

Glad to see you're still here!