Lena got a big girl bed today. It's not so much a
big girl bed as a
big girl bed. Lena looks so little in it. She loves it already. I wanted to get her some girly bedding, but nothing has inspired me and so I went looking for inspiration. I found some totally cute fishie sheets at Target, but I didn't like the quilt that went with them. I started to put the sheets back and Lena flipped out. She really liked them. So that is what you see on her bed and inspiration for the rest of her bed ensemble will have to come later.

Lena wanted Tage in her bed so here they are together.

Here she is testing things out with her
Purple,
Pooh, and
Puppy. (Did I mention we are trying our darnedest to give her a speech impediment?)

I'm not sure about this face. I think that the camera just caught her at an odd moment. She really wasn't upset. Really. She loves it!!! (Thank you, Grandma Shauna!!!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment