Sunday, April 4, 2010

Little Peter Cotton-tail....Happy Easter!!

Hoppy Easter to all. Friday I had to go to the grocery store and they were doing ears and face painting and an easter egg hunt. Well, Lena just wanted to ride around in the car shopping cart and didn't care about the hunt, but I made them both do the ears and the face paint. (She refueed wear the ears, but she loved to carry them around.)
Then on Sunday we did an easter egg hunt at my grandma's house. Tage found his egg and proceeded to suck on it while Lena did her best to get more than her cousin (second cousin?) Aidan. Lena understood better this year what she was suppose to do, but both kids still didn't quite grasp the concept of looking at more places than just the ground. We hid 68 eggs (I know, alot for just 2 kids) and we only found 67. We tallied it up and the missing one is plastic, so we aren't going to going to suddenly discover a horrible smell down the road. All in all, Lena had a great time, but was mad that I didn't let her eat her weight in candy. The ice cream her GG gave her later helped her to feel better.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

CUTTTTEEE! Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!!