Friday, March 26, 2010

Movie Moment

We are still in the process of getting Lena her own big girl bed. The plan until recently was keep her in the crib and Tage sleep on the well padded floor. It was working great until Tage learned to crawl. One night Lena insisted that she sleep in Tage's bed and Tage sleep in the crib. The next week was annoying for everyone. Tage wasn's use to the crib, so he cried and Lena kept playing with stuff and then we would have to put her back in bed and she would cry. No one was getting any sleep. (Mommy was not fun to be around.) Things finally settled down into a routine and everyone started a getting more sleep. The major side effect of Lena sleeping on the floor is that she gets up and plays and takes things apart in the dark. As a result, their bedroom was trashed and mommy was really too tired to care. Since nights have been going better, we cleaned the room. I put the empty diaper box by the front door to throw away and she brought it back in the room and climbed into it and told me to give her her animals. It reminded me a lot of this: You be the judge. I couldn't get her to hold still enough to get a full face shot. (BTW she will probably never see that movie because I have never liked it and have no desire to see it again. Yes, mother, I know I watched it quite a bit when I was a kid, but I was bored. Really bored.)

1 comment:

Lizza said...

I never liked that movie either and thought I was so un-American because of it. So happy to know I'm not alone.

PS
You'll probably be more bored now because 80's movies seem SO slow compared to now.