I love to watch movies. It drives my husband nuts because I watch them over and over. My favorite movie though, hands down, is The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.

I just love it. I mean how much more tragically romantic can you get than a mortal and ghost falling in love. I thought that Lucia (loo-chee-a) was such an awesome name and was trying to decide at an early age if I could talk my future husband into naming a child that name. ( Lucia Larson- kinda dumb sounding, isn't it?) The whole movie just makes me kinda girly gushy and have a tendency to sigh a lot. The end always makes me tear up a bit. It reminds you that some guys totally suck, but there is always an awesome, hot, manly man around the corner to sweep you off your feet (even if he is dead in this one).



*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment