Awwww, he's so cute!! What a cute family :). Where's Lena? How did she react the first time she saw her new little brother? She's going to be a good big sister.
Congratulations!!!!! I checked the other day and didn't see anything, but when you commented on my blog I thought you must have posted about a baby!!!!! All babies look like angry old men...he'll grow out of it. He's adorable anyway. I'm coming to UT in 2 weeks. Can I come see you?
Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.
6 comments:
Awwww, he's so cute!! What a cute family :). Where's Lena? How did she react the first time she saw her new little brother? She's going to be a good big sister.
P.S. Lol, I love the new blog name!
Yahhhh!!!! Love the name. So glad you're not pregnant and everything went well. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations!!!!! I checked the other day and didn't see anything, but when you commented on my blog I thought you must have posted about a baby!!!!! All babies look like angry old men...he'll grow out of it. He's adorable anyway. I'm coming to UT in 2 weeks. Can I come see you?
oh yeah!!!! Please come!!!! It'll be great to see you!
Congrats! So excited for you. Now you're a real family. :) Just surrender to the mommy demands. Resistance is futile.
Adorable! You guys look awesome. Congrats.
Post a Comment