So we have decided to try and sell our house. A little sad, but, hey, it's gotta be done. Now we are in the process of a few minor repairs and painting to get the house ready to sell. Can I tell you, I am tired. I am sooooooo not a home repair kinda person. Our goal is to try and get all the big stuff done by Saturday and put the house up then. Wish us luck. It's been rainy off and on all week and we have some painting we need to do. So if you know anyone around here that is looking for a house to buy, I got one for them. I can wax eloquent, if you want, as to why this house is an awesome buy. Let me know!
4 comments:
I always liked your home and area so much, i know you will miss it. Don't work too hard with the new baby coming. Take care of yourself. Love to you and Brett and Lena.
good luck on the home repairs...wish I was there to help you out...Sean is KING of home repairs. probally house is always under condstruction. Just think...all this extra work could send you into labor...that would be exciting! :) Sorry to hear about Bret's job. Any plans yet other than selling the house?
Hey!
It's so NICE to see how you're doing. Where do you live now? Good luck with this baby, are you really due tomorrow?
Jared started his own business a few months ago, so I feel for you in the lost the job department. $20 has turned into $200 these last months. I really hope he finds something soon.
Lizza
Jen! You need to post pictures of baby Tage!! I want to see him so bad!
Post a Comment