Monday, April 13, 2009

Back in March...

Well, back in March there was a nice weekend. So Brett and I decided to take Lena on a walk in Rock Canyon. I finally got these pics off of Brett's cell phone. You get to see me in all my with child glory. I am actually a little bit bigger now. How many weeks are left? Anyway. Lena was a trooper because we made her walk most of the way by herself over rocky terrain. We did have to take a couple of breaks. There was a bridge we had to cross at one point and it took her a while to make herself cross it.

Here we are at the beginning: Lena following mom (don't you just love the mountains in the spring?):
Just finishing a break:
At an over look taking in the sites:Poor Brett, we didn't go very far very fast because Lena has little stubby legs and I waddle, so he didn't get much of a work out.

Lena was really into collecting rocks at this point and she was in rock heaven on this little outing. The only thing was, she kept picking out all the grey rocks. There were beautiful yellow and red and orange rocks everywhere and she only wanted the plain, boring grey ones. Who knows why children do what they do?

No comments: