Lena and our Robot are friends. She is facinated with it. She figured out a long time ago that a remote controls it. It's really funny watching her try to use the remote. She likes, as you can see, the dance mode.
Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.
4 comments:
Lol. How funny. Who needs a sibling when you have a best friend to dance with and can control it completely?? :)
I love how she dances!!!!! so adorable.
Look at those moves! She is really working it.
She is so cute and smart! We sure miss her.
I figured out how I can save your photos to my computer, now we have our own copy.
Mitch
Post a Comment