So the trick is to just complain about it and then what you want will happen. Here is just a few seconds of Lena walking like the brilliant child that she is.
AHHHH!!! She's walking! Wow! I wish I could be there to see it in person. Just wait a while and you're going to be running all over the place trying to catch her, lol.
Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.
1 comment:
AHHHH!!! She's walking! Wow! I wish I could be there to see it in person. Just wait a while and you're going to be running all over the place trying to catch her, lol.
Post a Comment