Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey!

I was looking at this saying "Hey, that lady never updates her stuff!" Oh, wait! That's me. Sorry. Maybe after we find a place to live.

Small Larson update: Brett got a job and likes it so far. We are back in Provo. We got an offer on our house, so now we just have to wait for the bank to approve. We are apartment/duplex/condo/town home hunting. Kids are cute and doing great. Maybe I'll get caught up on stuff after we move in some where and get unpacked.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

HELLO!!! That is quite an update! Yea for a job! So, by "we are back in Provo" does that mean that the job is here, or that you are visiting?

Jen said...

The job is here in provo. We just aren't moving back into the house.

Jared and Andrea said...

Sounds like you've had a crazy few months. Hope things are settling in. Yeah for Brett's job! And, I love Lena's Lady Gaga look.