Here Lena is enjoying the bubbles.
Brett is trying to get her to blow some bubbles on her own. She wouldn't do it. She just wanted to touch them.
Awesome big bubble in the making.
I just love that happy face. (ps that is the top of our new car in the background. hee hee)
Showing Lena where the bubbles come from.
Lena bravely venturing into the wild grass to chase and maybe release captured bubbles.
Playing with dad.
Resting from chasing bubbles in the backyard. (And yes that big black thing on the side is my tummy. Everyone say hi to the baby!)
I just realized that there are no flip flops in any of these pictures. Sorry. Lena got some cute flip flops and she looks so cute in them. I was trying to show them off. Oh, well. She walks really funny in them anyway. She wouldn't wear them until I showed her that mommy wears flip flops too. By the point that she is laying down in the last pic, she has lost both shoes to the outdoors.
Ah, here we go. One shoe off and one shoe on.
vintage
13 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Matt has been mowing our grass like crazy! Yeah kids and flop flops don't really work all the time!
Those are the cutest pictures! I love the one with Brett peaking at her throught the chair and the one where Lena looks like she's sun- bathing, lol.
Post a Comment