Lena lately seems to be sure that I am having tons of fun with out her. She wants to be apart of what I am doing or she becomes vocal. I let her "help" when I can and put up with her screeching when I can't. Here she is "helping" me cook. And following that she is playing with my swifter mop thingie. For some reason she is trying to sweep the carpet with it even though she knows what the vacuum looks like. Oh, well. As long as she is having fun.
Everything you write about Lena, is exactly what we're doing here in Florida! Fun that they are the same age and going through the same stages. What is with that screeching thing?! It started last week and I think my ears are bleeding.
We'll see about that. My mom says the first thing the kids go for are the eyes. So if we can get her past that stage, then maybe she will be a good helper girl with the new baby.
Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.
3 comments:
Everything you write about Lena, is exactly what we're doing here in Florida! Fun that they are the same age and going through the same stages. What is with that screeching thing?! It started last week and I think my ears are bleeding.
What a good little girl. I bet Lena will be a really good helper when the new baby comes too :).
We'll see about that. My mom says the first thing the kids go for are the eyes. So if we can get her past that stage, then maybe she will be a good helper girl with the new baby.
Post a Comment