skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nugget Lover

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Lena Moments

It's hard to keep track of all the funny things kids do. I can catch a few on film. Other times, I just take the picture because it's a great photo op of some kind. Here are just a few random Lena moments.Daddy and LenaLena's hand. (Why is her hand in the middle of the table? Well, Brett drilled a hole in the middle of the table and Lena just found it and decided to stick her hand through it to see where it would go.)Talking on Mommy's cell phone.Lena has learned to climb.And now she sits here to browse through her books.we love our puffy chair.We are looking Fancy today.
Crawling under the couch. (It's a long boring story as to why our couch is on cinderblocks. In short, now we can see the TV better.)
Playing Allen's PSP.
Trying on Mom's gloves.
What'd I do?
Posted by Jen at 4:20 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture. She definitely has a "caught in the act" expression.

February 4, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Explanation

Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • Random Lena Moments
      • Adventures in Feeding Ourself
      • Melting Daddy's Heart
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)

Because I think it's funny.

Because I think it's funny.

Family

  • Kate & John
  • Brooke

Friends

  • Brandon & Ashley
  • Lizza & Jared
  • Becky & Matt
  • Sami & Wayne
  • Amanda & Jeremy
  • Ann & Marc
  • Jeni & Sean
  • Andrea & Jared
  • Julie
  • Becky & Dave
  • Stephen & Desirae

My Blog List

  • Seriously, so blessed!
    vintage
    13 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks
    We Moved!!!
    15 years ago

About Me

My photo
Jen
View my complete profile
 

monkey