Saturday, September 20, 2008

New shoes



I finally broke down and paid the ten bucks for a pair of kid shoes that she will wear for, like, nine nano seconds. I got them a tad big for her so they would last 2 seconds longer. The right shoe always stays on, but the left pretty much always falls off when she is moving around. I'm so glad I broke down because she looks so cute in her shoes. I'm trying to get her use to the concept of shoes before she really starts walking. We are in the experimenting stage at this time. She has taken a step here or there unaided, but she still refuses to do it on anyone's time but her own. I must also point out that I am already messing up my child. I have a bizarre obsession with maryjane style shoes and as you can see, Lena's first shoes are maryjanes. Do you think obsessions are a genetic or learned behavior?

No comments: