I know that everyone thinks their own child is brilliant, so it's my turn now. Lena has just started crawling. Right now it's still the fun, cute stage where we are excited that she is mobile. Excuse me, I have to go find her now.
Yeah, Lena! Ethan's main form of transportation is rolling across the living room. He is thinking about crawling, but isn't as brave as you. Jen, she is so cute! Is that red hair I see in your Y pics?
Yeah, on certain days she has a hing of red in her hair that makes her Great Grandpa happy. Ethan will get it when he's ready. Lena just use to spin in circles on her tummy. She would really rather walk so she learned to crawl so she could get closer to stuff to help her stand up.
I know he'll do it when he's ready, it's just hard not to get freaked out when I read things and hear things. I'm working on it because I don't want to be one of those overbearing parents whose child is never good enough! He is progressing. This week he started spinning in circles and scooting forward on his bottom. Isn't cool that we are having kids? It's been ten years since we moved into E Richard's Hall. So much has happened since then: )
Since we have more than one kid now, I figures "Living with Lena" wasn't entirely accurate. We have always called Lena by the nickname of "Nugget" ever since her first ultrasound picture at something like 10 weeks along. We see Tage as "Nugget #2." So, since I love both of my children, you can call me a "Nugget Lover." And that is why I changed the title of the blog.
3 comments:
Yeah, Lena! Ethan's main form of transportation is rolling across the living room. He is thinking about crawling, but isn't as brave as you. Jen, she is so cute! Is that red hair I see in your Y pics?
Yeah, on certain days she has a hing of red in her hair that makes her Great Grandpa happy. Ethan will get it when he's ready. Lena just use to spin in circles on her tummy. She would really rather walk so she learned to crawl so she could get closer to stuff to help her stand up.
I know he'll do it when he's ready, it's just hard not to get freaked out when I read things and hear things. I'm working on it because I don't want to be one of those overbearing parents whose child is never good enough! He is progressing. This week he started spinning in circles and scooting forward on his bottom. Isn't cool that we are having kids? It's been ten years since we moved into E Richard's Hall. So much has happened since then: )
Post a Comment