Lena and I decided to plant flowers the yesterday. We went and picked out some flowers and hurried home to begin planting. Lena was happy at first.

But it was easy to tell when she had had enough.

So Lena abandoned me for an afternoon nap, while I continued to plant on without her. I had to plant about 54 plants to get up the side of our drive way like I wanted. It took me about 5 hours with all my distractions. (I have bark I had to dig through to get to the dirt, hence extra time). Well, Lena was just so excited to help that she only took about a 45 minute nap and was shortly back out with me. And just as happy as can be to be out.

I still have some left over plants that I have plans for and will probably take care of sometime today after I get the house together. ( I ignored the house in favor of the yard.) But here is the result of our work so far.
2 comments:
very nice....I'm enjoying trying to make our yard nicer...baby steps right.
well this year was a giant leap for me. I actually managed to plant the flowers before they died. We'll see if I can keep up my winning streak.
Post a Comment