skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rolling Over
I've noticed that children like to show off when no one is looking. They do this deliberately on purpose to vex you. Our lovely little Lena is no exception. Twice now (that we know of) she has rolled over from back to tummy and back again all with us not managing to see it. I only know that she even did it because I managed to catch her in between rolls. We've begged her and begged her, but she won't do it again. I've even strategically placed all her toys just out of reach hoping to inspire her to roll over again. Nothing. Well, this can't last forever. One day, I'll get lucky. The stars may even align right and I'll have my camera handy.
2 comments:
"deliberately on purpose"???? You been talking to Lena's g'ma?
Welcome to the blogging world. Here's my address if you want to link it http://seanandjeni.blogspot.com Just don't put our last name on...Sean is paranoid.
Post a Comment